About the job
Do you bring creativity and fresh ideas to problem-solving? Do you have a good sense of humor and enjoy people? Do you want to continue to grow and learn while helping others around you to do the same? Do you thrive on responsibility and take great pride in your work?
This could be your opportunity to help shape the future of a firm while shaping the destiny of your career!
We are seeking a registered Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer with a degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, or related field with at least 1-3+ years of experience.
Does the Following Describe You?
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Passionate about efficiency, details and discretion
- Creative mindset with a high level of personal commitment and dedication
- Enjoys a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Creative, problem solver with a desire to make a positive impact in their community
- Intelligent and highly organized with a tenacity for follow-through
- Personable, fast learner with an elevated sense of urgency and a whatever it takes attitude
This role is amazing for the right type of individual. As a Landscape Developer, you will be involved with a variety of projects and project types. This will require strong communication and inter-personal skills both within the office and with all other members of our project teams. You will be working on projects at all levels of the process including conceptual design to the preparation of construction documents as well as presentation graphics, cost estimates and construction administration. This will require the ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and schedules. With good planning and time management, we strive to meet deadlines with minimal stress. With this being said, there will always be times when you will need the ability to respond quickly, complete projects in a short amount of time, meet multiple deadlines or respond to emergencies.
- Accredited Degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, or related field.
- 1 to 3+ years professional experience
- Experience with the entire design process from concept to construction documents to construction administration
- Experience in a wide variety of project types
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Accomplished graphic (hand or computer-generated), written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong eye for design and never-ending desire to learn
- Energetic, passionate, enthusiastic and holds integrity in high regards
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Self Starter and not be afraid to "jump in" and utilize their skills and talents to assist our clients with meeting their project goals
- Servant Leader heart and mindset
GreenSeaons was founded in 2002 and has established a reputation for the quality of service and innovative design solutions. Our goal is to provide our clients with high-quality design solutions. We have a dedication to meeting our client's needs while exceeding their expectations.
We place a high value on honesty, integrity, creativity, humility, teamwork and problem solving
The Details:A competitive salary & benefits that are commensurate based on experience.
Don't wait, APPLY NOW!