Landscape Account Manager
About the job
GreenSeasons, A leader in the landscape maintenance and pest control industry, is seeking a qualified Inside Account Manager to join its team of professionals. We are offering an outstanding opportunity to be a part of something special.
The Account Manager position primarily involves generating, developing, and maintaining customer relationship with existing customers and new customers.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive compensation package based on their experience, education, and other qualifications.
To apply for this position, please review the minimum requirements, required attributes, and desired attributes below. If you meet or exceed them, you may reply to this job posting with a copy of your resume, availability for a phone interview in the next 7 days, and a phone number where you may be reached.
All applicants for positions other than administrative/office must meet the following minimum requirements.
- 18 Years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 4 Years Experience in Landscape
- Insurable by our insurance company
- Participation in our drug testing program
- Acceptance and agreement of our employee handbook
- Able to speak, read, and write English
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Willing and able to work outdoors in adverse conditions
- Provide own outerwear and footwear
- Provide own transportation to and from work
Inside Account Manager applicants must be able to demonstrate that they possess the following attributes.
- Outstanding Verbal Communication Skills
- Outstanding Written Communication Skills
- High level of Initiative
- High level of Detail Orientation
- High level of Self-Motivation
- High level of Emotional Stability
- Outstanding Social Skills
- Outstanding Team Orientation
- Dedicated to Continuous Improvement
- Outstanding Sales Ability
Account Manager applicants are more qualified if they possess the following attributes.
- Outstanding Use of Technology
- Outstanding Use of CRM Programs
- High level of Accessibility
- Outstanding Results Accountability
- Outstanding Relationship Accountability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Company assisted medical, dental, and vision plans available
- Paid holidays, paid vacation
- We are a drug free and EOE
- Lots of promotion opportunities
- $600.00 sign on bonus