HVAC Service Technician
HVAC Service Technician to perform a/c service and heating calls on residential and light commercial equipment. Must have the ability to follow company procedures and protocols with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels. Daily Contact with dispatcher regarding calls. Must have 3 years experience in the field.
- Working knowledge of all equipment used in the field of HVAC industry
- Ability to read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Experience with performing maintenance calls and diagnosis problems
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job which may include, working in confined spaces, lifting heavy equipment, and bending down frequently.
- Compensation based on experience and all calls are performed with tablets
- Good Driving record, back ground check and drug testing
- HVAC Technical School EPA Universal Certification Full-time
- EPA Universal Certification
- Valid Drivers License