A Very Merry Shop the Square & Tree Lighting
We have had such a blast at Shop the Squares this Spring that we're bringing it back and making it jolly! Also, don't miss the lighting of the Christmas tree!
On Dec. 4th starting at 4 pm we will be at 13567 Hooper Rd with a Central one-stop-shop.
Join the Central Christmas Shop Small Campaign here before Nov. 13.
Here's what you can expect:
- Great shopping
- Kids activities
- Food trucks
- Music from the Central High Jazz band
- A reading of the Christmas Story
- The Christmas Tree Lighting
Chamber Members can set up a booth for only $30. Just click "Register" on the right.
Guest businesses can set up a booth for only $50. Just click "Register" on the right.
- Each vendor is responsible for bringing their own tent and table.
- We have designated a spot that will fit a 10 x 10 tent for each vendor. If you are sharing space and would like to use a larger tent, please contact us for approval.
- Tents must be weighed down in case of wind.
- Tent spaces should be kept trash-free. There will be trash cans on site.
- All items must fit within your tent space.
- We do not have power available.
- Tent placement requests can not be guaranteed.
- You will check-in at the Central Chamber tent upon arrival.
- Must comply with all state and local laws including tax collection.
- No smoking.
- Vendors should be set up by 3:30 pm and you must remain on site until 7 pm.
- All food items must be clearly labeled with your business name and phone number.
- There will be no live animal sales.
- Cancellations should be made 5 days prior to the event (Nov. 29) or fees will be forfeited.
- If anyone does not cancel in a timely manner they will not be allowed to participate in future Shop the Square events.
- If a vendor has repeated cancellations, they will not be allowed to participate in future Shop the Square events.
- Vendors should check the weather forecast by the cancellation deadline and decide to cancel or not.
- If the Chamber cancels the event due to weather a contingent date for Shop the Square will be selected. Alternatively, vendors could request a credit to participate in the next Shop the Square event.